Welcome to Henley Women’s Regatta
Henley Women's Regatta
June 17th - 19th 2016
The Committee is reviewing the events and race programme in light of the Competition Review and as the regatta entry continues to increase.
In 2016 the regatta will be held over 3 days with an increase in the race programme on Friday. The 'points' levels for events will remain unchanged for 2016, however the Personal Ranking Index from Heads in 2015/2016 may be used in conjunction with current points to decide the appropriate event for a crew
Specific changes for 2016 are:-
- J16 events where the entry is greater than 8, the first round will be raced as a processional race on Friday 17th June no earlier than 6pm
- See note on J4- below
- Entries close at Midnight on TUESDAY 31st MAY 2016
- The draw will be held on Friday 3rd June 2016.
- The draw will be published by noon Tuesday 7thJune 2016
- Changes for 2017 will be published well in advance. However, one alteration already agreed is that the Snr4+ will become Snr 4- .
- In response to views from clubs the J4+ will now change to J4- in 2017 NOT 2016 as previously stated. Clubs have asked for more time to purchase top class 4- boats and to teach oarswomen how to steer effectively on the Henley course.
“Henley Women’s Regatta (HWR) is a private company registered in England – Company Number 9568093. Registered for VAT – Reg No. 203 3022 80.